As a building company, housing association or council house refurbishment has been our main field of activity. Over the last ten years Gintreda limited has upgraded thousands of properties within different “decent homes projects”. In an effort to provide overall coverage to our clients, we have managed to incorporate plumbing, electrics and decorating departments in our structure.
The flexible ways with which we operate, led us to mould our work to particular aspects of every contract with a dedicated team, giving us the chance to maximise productivity within the agreed program’s targets. Adapting to each contract’s needs, has also allowed us to carry out works, even within the strict rules of conservation areas.
Attention to detail and the experienced workforce, make sure the following guidelines will be met:
- Minimise health and safety hazards for the operatives.
- Secure the safety of residents and their property.
- Show respect for the local community.
- Make sure the works proceed with minimal discomfort for the residents and treat each one respecting their individuality. (We believe, this is the reason we have had very good results working in “Old Peoples’ Homes”.)
- Quality end product with minimal snagging.
Geographically we are active within an area that includes London, Guilford, Farnham, Reading, Bicester, Aylesbury and Bishop Stopford.
Currently we want to broaden our clientele, create new contacts within the construction industry. We believe that this is the way to ensure healthy growth for our company. We want to offer our services to firms outside our existing clientele hoping that we will create solid relationships for common future progress.